its so sad that every boy who dresses remotely nice is labeled as gay like thts not even offensive to gay people it just means straight boys dress like shit
its one direction
"Isn’t it strange that I know you’d risk your life to save mine… but I don’t know what your favorite color is?" he says. A smile creeps onto my lips. "Green. What’s yours?" "Orange," he says. "Orange? Like Effie’s hair?" I say. "A bit more muted," he says.
More like … s u n s e t .
"Your favorite color…it’s green?" "That’s right." Then I think of something to add. "And yours is orange." "Orange?" He seems unconvinced. Not bright orange.
But soft. Like the s u n s e t.
”At least, that’s what you told me once.”
when you see a dog from across the street
i feel like being in a musical goes in the following stages
- listening to nothing but [musical] because you’re so excited to start
- listening to nothing but [musical] to learn your part
- listening to anything but [musical] bc it’s been too much of [musical]
- listening to nothing but [musical] bc you can’t wait to open
- listening to nothing but [musical] bc [musical] is over and you miss it
- listening to anything but [musical] bc listening to it makes you sad
“Do you think that your 16 year old daughter hasn’t masturbated already? Like, do you really think there’s anything in that scene that this chick hasn’t already tried when the lights go out at night, or in the bathroom, or in the tub, or with the shower head or something like that? I’m telling you, man, I’m not teaching this broad anything new. If I were to create a rating system, I wouldn’t even put murder right at the top of the chief offenses. I would put rape right at the top, and assault against women. Because it’s so insanely overused and insulting how much it’s overused in movies as a plot device, a woman in peril. That, to me, is offensive, yet that shit skates.”
- Straight haired person: Just comb it!
- Curly haired person: